Specialist Soft Goods Engineering (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Develop patterns for new products in collaboration with the design team
- Inspection and verification of production patterns
- Implementation of technical standards into the product requirements
- Create technical documentation for the development and production of the product
- Assist in the product development and testing of development and production samples
- Monitoring the development and production of the products in the product facilities
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed studies or apprenticeship as a Clothing Technician or a Pattern Constructor
- Relevant experience in a comparable position
- Development of patterns using CAD / Gerber / Lectra aided systems
- Excellent technical understanding, proficiency in excel
- You can communicate well in English
- Affinity for lifestyle and design
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357