Product Manager Child Safety (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Manage the entire product portfolio in the area of Child safety throughout the entire product life cycle
- Continuous review of the product portfolio with regard to sales volume, margin, quality and market positioning, suggest and implement counter measures if needed
- Identify product features that need to be changed to meet customer needs, initiate and develop concepts for such product improvements and liaise with other areas of the organisation to implement these changes
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate product performance and customer feedback to generate new product ideas
- Liaise with Marketing to design campaigns that are consistent, effective and appropriate for the defined target audience
Profile of qualification
- Succesfully finished Studies of Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or similar
- Relevant work experience as Product Manager in an international environment
- Minimum 3-5 years overall work experience, preferably in the area of Automotive, Medical or Consumer Goods
- Excellent English skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly structured with a strong goal focus
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357