Manager Product and Project Management China (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Develop a comprehensive and solid market understanding for car seats and strollers in China
- Develop a Chinese market product strategy in terms of "niches" or "gap"
- Establish strategic alliance with the e-Commerce team in China, regularly develop category insights and generate Cybex market share
- Be the main contact in our product team and play a key role in the product development phase
- You are the key role as a "safe belt" for the China market in terms of all project related matters, ensuring that the legal and legislation required information is fulfilled
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed a University Degree in Business Administration or similar
- 3-5 years working experience in Product Management related aspects, preferably consumer products
- Language: excellent English and Chinese, German as a plus
- Strong problem solving and conflict management
- Excellent communication, cultural and negotiation skills
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357