Working Student Project Management (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- You are involved in a wide variety of project management activities, such as; planning, status and activity reporting, quality assurance, workshops, meetings and much more
- You assist in the definition, documentation and maintenance of KPIs, processes and workflows and will create corresponding templates
- Coordination of management presentations (preparation and implementation)
- Research and analyse industry benchmarks
- Communication and presentation of the results in the project team
- Support in daily business
Profile of qualification
- Enrolled in Bachelor/ Master degree in Business Computer Science, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or comparable
- Ideally, you have already gained first practical experience in Consulting and / or Project Management
- Flexibility to quickly get involved in different topics
- IT affinity and knowledge about agile development methods
- Very good command of MS Office
- You have very good analytical skills and an organizational talent
- You have good command of spoken and written English
- A structured, detailed and independent way of working completes your profile
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357