Visual Merchandising Designer (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Understanding the DNA of each brand and translating this into unique and engaging visual merchandising campaigns, tools and guidelines
- Conceptualize on-brand big picture visual strategies that can be executed operationally and financially
- Oversee the visualization and realization trade marketing material within the online and offline environments (retail, fairs, events, e-shops, etc.)
- Create and visualize Brand Environments with all detailed information's in given spaces like Fairs, Instores, Events, Showrooms
- Support to set up a mid to long-term global strategy for the conception of online and offline materials
- Build and design on- & offline retail guidelines. PoS Displays, Shop in Shop Solutions, E-Com platforms
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed studies of architecture, graphic design, visual merchandising or comparable education
- Several years of relevant work experience in the field of visual merchandising, preferably in the Fashion or lifestyle industry Agency experience preferred
- Excellent project and time management skills, can handle several urgent projects at once
- Profound skills within the Adobe Suite - Specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with 3D modeling software would be a bonus
- Experience in production of print material Preparing print Material
- High Affinity for Lifestyle, Fashion and Design and Art with a balance of business acumen
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357