Business Manager to CTO (m/f/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- Support the CTO in the definition and implementation of the global Technologies strategy
- Participate in strategic initiatives or group projects contributing to the overall organizational strategy and explore creative ways to optimize it
- Support the CTO to follow up and secure the achievement of milestones, action points and deadlines concerning these project
- Act as interface between the Technologies teams
- Review and prepare decision papers, working documents, reports
- Participate in the further development of our business processes
Profile of qualification
- Successfully completed studies in business engineering or similar
- Strong technical affinity and deep understanding of processes and growth needs
- Flexible thinking with ability to work successfully across a matrix organization
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, willing to be challenged and take personal responsibility
- Fluent English skills
- Willingness to travel (> 30 percent)
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contakt: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357