Specialist Marketing online channels GER/AT/NL(m/w/d)
Germany / Bayreuth (EMEA)
Do you want to play a part in building and expanding an exciting brand across the world?
Looking for a new challenge in a fast growing, international and young company?
With its fresh approach, CYBEX designs products for parents who value quality and culture while pushing the boundaries that often separate safety, design and function. In a short period of time the company has grown into a globally renowned brand recognised for iconic design, innovative technology, superior safety features and thoughtful functionality.
We constantly look for open minded, creative and passionate people to join our teams. We are based in Germany and have offices worldwide.
Areas of responsibilities
- In the regional marketing team you are the online expert for all digital tools and marketing activities.
- With your online expertise you provide input on the local market needs to the regional product and trade marketing as well as the local brand communication team for their campaign creation and activity planning.
- You execute the local marketing strategy and make sure that the brand is presented in its best possible way and according to global digital CI guideline and online excellence strategy across all online channels.
- Support of the Key account team by analyzing e-retail shops, defining and creating premium web content (A+ content) for online shops as well as implementing this content to all relevant partners.
- You ensure that relevant content in the right format is accessible, distributed (Media asset management tool) and made visible for your customers in all relevant online channels by implementing and briefing the right campaigns at the right time and creating online optimized content yourself.
- Planning, implemention and execution of targeted, innovative online marketing activities for customers in GER/AT/NL including monitoring of results.
- You are managing the newsletter tool including set up of B2B newsletters and result tracking
Profile of qualification
- Successfully graduated university studies of Business Administration, with focus on online marketing/sales or similar background
- Relevant experience in a similar function in online marketing, preferably in the field of FMCG, toys or children-related products
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, experience with Photoshop / InDesign is a plus
- Solid understanding of online customer journey and online shopper behavior
- Strong analytical skills, structured, result-oriented, hands-on mentality with a strong drive to get things done and ability to work independently
- Fluent verbal and written English skills
We offer a dynamic and international working environment, flat hierarchies, fascinating challenges and great personal responsibilities.
Are you ready to push boundaries, inspire and most important, be yourself?
Bring a smile and become part of the CYBEX family.
Apply today! We are looking forward to your application!
Contact: CYBEX GmbH | Human Resources | Tel: +49 (0) 921 78511 357